Raffle, Awards & Food
Click on each of the tabs below to see the details
We’re giving away 6 Whitefish Mountain 2017/2018 ski passes!
Your odds on getting one depend on which race you enter. The best odds are for the Glacier Challenge solo division!
- 1 pass raffled for volunteers (that’s right… It pays to help!)
- 1 pass raffled for 5k participants
- 1 pass raffled for 8 mile & 10k participants
- 1 pass raffled for Glacier Challenge solo participants
- 1 pass raffled for Glacier Challenge triathlon & partner participants
- 1 pass raffled for Glacier Challenge team and corporate team participants
Get TWO chances to win a ski pass if you:
Register for both the Lake Run 8 mile and the Glacier Challenge Solo Division. You’ll have to go through the registration process twice but you’ll only have to run the 10k once 🙂 The 8 mile lake run division is also the first leg of the Glacier Challenge
(you could do the lake run 8 mile with any other Glacier Challenge division too as long as you are the one completing the 8 mile for your team)
- You need to be present win
- Come to the O’Shaughnessy Center at 6pm after the race for the awards ceremony and raffle, followed by a 7pm movie.